American Express My BCE
- Apply for the American Express My Blue Cash Everyday credit card online with the RSVP promotion code
The application should only take a few minutes to complete and customers who received the promotion via US Mail should have around a 99% approval rate. When applying for the American Express My BCE offer customers will also need to provide the last 4 digits of their social security number.
Blue Cash Everyday from American Express
- Many offers associated with this AMEX promotion will include a $100 cash back bonus award
- The My BCE card comes with a nice annual fee of $0 and offers a 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for 12 months (then will defaults back to the variable rate which should be between 13.24% to 22.24%)
- Members will receive 3% cash back when shopping at supermarkets, 2% back at department stores and gas stations, and 1% cash back on all other purchases
- Cash back can only be earned as a statement credit (it does not appear American Express will mail a check to the customer for the cash back rewards balance)
- The $100 bonus will also come in the form of a statement credit and My BCE members can expect the credit to be applied in 6-8 weeks after the spend threshold is met
Please note the 3% cash back offer on U.S. supermarkets is only good up to $6000 and then the percent will become PLUS in order to receive the $100 bonus My BCE cardholders will be required to make $1,000 in purchases within the first 3 months of opening the card.
Any questions about the American Express My BCE offer can be directed to a customer service agent at 1 (800) 528-4800.
Other popular credit card from AMEX include the Gold Delta SkyMiles Credit Card, Premier Rewards Gold Card, and the Platinum Card by AMEX (offers a $200 airline fee credit).