American Express PCRP 2
Enroll in the premium auto insurance coverage (or simply learn more) from the American Express Travel Related Services Company, Inc.. Features of this auto insurance place from AMEX include a flat rate fee per vehicle rental for up to 42 consecutive days of coverage, pay only when the customer rents using a card account BUT liability insurance is not included. Those already enrolled can sign in to access their claim information, make a payments, sign up for automatic bill pay, and obtain a sample description of their current coverage.
Why apply for American Express PCRP 2?
- Cost ranges from $15.95-$24.95 per rental depending on coverage option selected and state of residence (which is better than the national average)
- Coverage is for up to 42 consecutive days
- Up to $5,000 for secondary personal property coverage PLUS up to $100,000 of Accidental Death or Dismemberment coverage and 100K for primary coverage for damage or theft of a Rental Vehicle
- Enrollment can be cancelled at anytime
- Coverage includes high-end luxury vehicles, large SUVs, and pickup trucks
- enrollment is open to ALL LEGAL residents of the United States of America
- The American Express PCRP 2 promotion is associated with The Platinum, Card, The Centurion Car, and the Delta Reserve Credit Car
- Only one person per household is allowed to enroll per card
- Premium Car Rental Protection is underwritten by AMEX Assurance Company
- Residents in the state of California will pay a lower flat rate per rental period
- This offer is not available in ALL states
- Washington State cardholders will only receive 30 days of coverage protection
Questions about the American Express Car Rental Protection service can be directed to the following numbers depending on what the customers is looking for… enrollment please dial: 1-866-518-0259… while customers checking the status of a claim or wanting to file a claim should call: 1-800-326-2078.