Areas USA We Care
- Provide feedback in regards to a recent purchase and help Areas USA gain a better understanding of their guests
- Customers who complete the survey in full will be entered into sweepstakes to where they could win a trip to Orlando, FL
The Aears USA We Care survey requires the Airport or Travel Plaza visited along with the date of visit. The Areas USA survey sweepstakes is open to all legal residents of the United States who are 18 years of age or older and are NOT employees, officers, or directors of Areas USA, Inc.. Please note people living in Hawaii and Alaska are not allowed to enter the Areas USA We Care sweepstakes. All entries must be received by the end of the Areas USA survey Sweepstakes Period in order to participate and the customer is NOT required to submit proof of submission.
Areas USA We Care sweepstakes notes
- Contestants are limited to one entry per week
- A week is defined as beginning at 12:00:01 a.m. ET on Saturday and ending at 11:59:59 p.m. ET on the following Friday
- Winners will have 7 days to claim their trip to Orlando, FL
- The Areas USA We Care promotion is sponsored by The Coca-Cola Company and American Airlines
- A list of winners associated with this survey sweepstakes promotion can be obtained by writing to: Guest Experience Department Areas USA, Inc. 5301 Blue Lagoon Drive Suite 690 Miami, Fl 33126
The grand prize will include a trip for TWO to Orlando, FL PLUS 2 passes good for 2 days to Universal Studios. The winner will receive round trip air fare and a nice hotel stay. The Approximate retail value of the Areas USA We Care grand prize is listed as $1,500 but the actual value may vary depending on departure city and date in which the trip is scheduled (summer months always cost more).