Get Go Listens
Partake in a customer survey to help improve the service at Get Go convenience store chain and maybe win a $2,000 GetGo store gift card in the process. To take the Get Go Listens Survey the customer will need the survey code from the customer receipt in order to begin. After the customer has provided the Get Go survey code they will be required to answer a few questions in regards to the service and products related to their Get Go purchase (the entire process will only take about 4 minutes). Once the feedback has been provided the customer can enter the Get Go Customer Survey Sweepstakes where they will have a chance to win a gift card to GetGo valued at $2,000 (that can buy a lot of gas and Slim Jims). No purchase is required to enter and contestants must be 18 years of age or older in order to enter.
Rules and notes associated with the Get Go Listens Survey Sweepstakes
- Employees and immediate family members of Get Go are not allowed to enter
- Contestants are allowed to enter only ONCE per month regardless of how many purchases they make at Get Go
- All gift cards must be reported to the IRS come tax season
- The promotion is sponsored by Giant Eagle, Inc
- Only residents in the states of Indiana, Maryland, Ohio, Pennsylvania, or West Virginia are eligible to enter
- A list of people (aka winners) who won a $2000 Get Go gift card can be obtained by writing to: ASC/GetGo “Customer Satisfaction Survey 15-16” Sweepstakes Winners List Request, 300 State St., Suite 402, Rochester, NY 1461
To enter the Get Go Listens survey sweeps without purchase please write to: GetGo Customer Satisfaction ‘15-16 Sweepstakes, 90 Rockwood Place, Rochester, NY 14610… please be sure to include a 3″x5″ index card to show the contestants name, address, DOB, phone number, and emailing address (Mail-in entries must be postmarked by the last day of each month and received by the 4th day of the following month in order to be eligible for the month in question).
Get Go is a Pittsburgh PA based convenience store chain and was founded in 1985 under the name Cross Roads. The firm is own and operated by Giant Eagle and lives by the slogan “Get in, get out, get going!”.