- Enter to win a £250 HomeSense Gift Card by taking a short survey in regards to a shopping experience at HomeSense
To take the HomeSense Cares survey the customer will need the HomeSense store number, register number, and the transaction # all of which can be found on the customer receipt. On top of the £250 HomeSense Gift Card Survey Sweepstakes the customer will also be entered into a daily sweepstakes drawing where they could win £1,000.
HomeSense Cares Survey Sweeps Notes
- Sweepstakes sponsored by Empathica are offered by the Sponsor across multiple international clients
- Internet access is required to take the HomeSense customer survey as a phone number is not provided
- InMoment has been hired by HomeSense to operate the survey and collect the data
- Discount furniture retailer
- Locations in both the United Kingdom and Canada
- Owned and operated by the TJX Companies
HomeSense was founded in 2001 and has more than 100 location that cater to the thrifty middle class in the United Kingdom. The firm offers low-priced bedding, furniture, and housewares products that have minor defects or are part of discontinued lines (this keeps the prices down). HomeSense claims that consumers can save up to 60% when shopping at their locations vs other furniture stores.
Popular furniture at HomeSense?
- Boxes and baskets
- Gingham blankets
- Copper pots, stoneware and casserole dishes
- Duck-down duvet covers
- Decorative garden accessories such as majestic lanterns and planted pots
The HomeSense corporate office can be found at TK Maxx and HomeSense 50 Clarendon Road Watford WD17 1TX and reached by calling +44 (0)1923 473561 (09.00 – 19.00 Monday to Friday OR 09.00 – 17.00 Saturday). Please email [email protected] for any customer service questions and allow up to 48 hours for a response.
HomeSense allows returns up to 28 days from the date of purchase and receipt is needed to receive a full cash refund. Pierced jewellery and gift cards are excluded from the HomeSense return policy and any questions about this policy can be directed the customer service team.