- Obtain remote assistance in association with a Hewlett-Packard Enterprise product or service
- When using the HP 123 remote service a Hewlett-Packard Enterprise customer agent will connect remotely to the customers computer to diagnose and troubleshoot the product issue
In order to start the HP 123 service the customer will need the 6-digit code that was provided by the HP agent along with stable Internet connection. Once the 6 digit code has been entered the customer will be asked to download and install a software application that will allow the HP 123 customer service agent to gain access to their computer in order to fix the issue in a timely manner.
Hewlett-Packard Company (simply known as HP)
- Palo Alto based technology company
- Founded in 1939 by Stanford alums Bill Hewlett and Dave Packard
- Listed on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker HPQ
The Hewlett-Packard Company markets a wide variety of hardware components as well as software and related services to consumers, small and medium-sized businesses and large enterprises, including customers in the government, health and education sectors. The firm is headquartered at 1501 Page Mill Road, Palo Alto, CA 94304 and the HP corporate office can be reached at 650-857-1501.
Firms that compete with HP?
- Accenture plc
- IBM (International Business Machines Corporation)
Major holders of HP stock include the likes of Vanguard Group, Inc. (The), Slate Street, Dodge & Cox Inc, and BlackRock Funds.