Lincoln USA Survey
- Take a short survey related to roadside assistance received in order to help improve the road side service provided by Lincoln and the customer experience
- In order to start the roadside assistance survey the customer will need the survey access number
The Lincoln USA Survey will take about 5 minutes to complete and the survey access number can be found on the postcard received in the mail. All feedback associated with the roadside Lincoln survey will be used to improve the customer response time of the assistance along with the quality of service offered by the employee (the customer’s information will never be shared with the Lincoln roadside assistance employee who provided the service).
- Also known as the Lincoln Motor Company
- Founded in 1917 and based in Dearborn, Michigan
- Specializes in the sales of luxury vehicles under the Lincoln brand
- Owned and operated by the U.S.-based Ford Motor Company (Lincoln encountered some stressful financial troubles during the early 1920s which caused Ford to take over the firm)
The Lincoln Motor Company was founded by the legendary Henry Leland and his son Wilfred Leland (Henry named the company after his favorite president Abraham Lincoln).
Popular autos produced by Lincoln today include the Lincoln MKX, Navigator, and the ever popular Lincoln MKT/MKT Town Car that arrived on the scene back in 2010. At the present time the company serves the East Asia, North America, Middle East areas.
Customers looking in to buying a brand spanking new Lincoln should check out their Incentives & Offers promtional page where the customer will enter their zip code to find special offers in their area (the customers local Lincoln dealer is the best source for up-to-date information regarding events and offers).