MCD Voice Survey
- Customers can take a satisfaction survey to share the details of a trip to McDonald’s
- The McDonald’s customer survey should only take customers no more than 5 or 10 minutes to finish, and it just asks a few basic questions about McDonald’s food, the staff at that restaurant, and an overall experience
- All comments submitted on a McDonald’s Survey at McDVoice will be sent straight to McDonald’s corporate offices as well as directly to that store’s manager
The McDonald’s Customer Satisfaction Survey web site on McDVoice.com lets customers take a survey about their dining experience at a McDonald’s restaurant. To get started taking the McDonald’s customer survey, guests will need to have their original receipt, because they will need the store number, the KS number, their McDonald’s order number, and the time and date of their visit to complete the survey. Some McDonald’s receipts will have a 26 digit survey invitation number (customers who have this style of receipt will need to click the appropriate link to start taking their survey).
MCD Voice Survey Recap
- Will take less than 5 minutes
- Requires information from the McDonald’s receipt
- Customers who complete the MCD Voice survey in full should receive a reward for their efforts
More to Know About McDonald’s
McDonald’s began in 1940 in San Bernardino, California. McDonald’s is the world’s second largest private employer— (it’s behind only Walmart) with just under 2 million employees around the world (1.5 million of which actually work for franchise locations). By 2019, McDonald’s is expected to move its global headquarters to the city of Chicago, Ill. In 2015, McDonald’s closed 184 restaurants across the United States, which was 60 more than it opened. This was the first time McDonald’s had an overall decrease in the number of restaurants in the United States since 1970.
- McDonald’s restaurants can be found in 118 countries around the globe, and they serve 68 million customers every single day
To contact McDonald’s Corporate About A Customer Survey Issue
- 2111 McDonalds Dr, Oak Brook, IL 60523