My Lab Bill
This medical billing service is powered by the customers healthcare provider through Quadax Incorporated who is based in Cleveland, Ohio. The service allows the customer to access billing and payment information on behalf of the provider. The site is available in English, German, Italian, and French. My Lab Bill is designed for both health care providers and patients. In order to pay a bill online patients will need their Access Code which can be located at the bottom of the medical bill (i.e. XX-123456), the customers name (i.e Sandy Jones), and date of birth (i.e. 7/1/78).
My Lab Bill Notes
- Customer can pay a bill, view current balance and past payments, update personal and insurance information, and dispute a charge in question
- Any billing questions can be directed to a Quadax customer care agent by calling 800-929-3774
- To dispute a charge the customer will need the access code associated with the medical bill
Healthcare providers can use the My Lab Billing services to access real-time, detailed account information | view invoices and statements | make a payment | dispute a charge (similar activities that a patient can accomplish).
- Healthcare service company dedicated to helping firms improve financial performance and operational efficiency
- Founded in 1973 and has more than 500 employees (Quadax is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to a policy of non-discrimination in employment on any basis including race, creed, color, age, sex, religion, handicap, national origin, military or veteran status, pregnancy, or any condition prescribed by law)
- More than 112 million electronic transactions processed each year
- Can be reached by email at [email protected]
The firm specializes in health care billing software, electronic transaction management, reimbursement support and revenue cycle management services.
Quadax is headquartered at 7500 Old Oak Boulevard Middleburg Heights, Ohio 44130 and the corporate office can be reached by phone by calling 440-777-6300 (or by fax if needed via 440-777-2330).