MySooner Care Manage My Account
- Manage a SoonerCare account online PLUS sign up for web alerts to include the latest news and information about SoonerCare Online Enrollment
The service is free to all Oklahoma Health Care Authority patients and the in order to gain account access the member must provide their or E-Mail Address and a password (the User ID could have been created by the users spouse or their authorized representative such as a in home nurse). Those who do not have the MySooner Manage My Account service can create an account with a Personal Identification Number (PIN).
MySooner Care My Account Notes
- The service only functions with Microsoft Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Local agencies associated with MySooner Care can be found at
- Any questions about a health care claim (or a certain policy associated with a MySooner Care Manage My Account service) should b directed to (800) 522-0114. 7:30 a.m. – 5:30 p.m., M-F
Any questions about the service provide by MySooner Care or enrollment can be directed to 405-522-7300…. those looking to contact them via US Mail should write to the Sooner Care head office at Oklahoma Health Care Authority 4345 N. Lincoln Blvd. Oklahoma City, OK 73105 (8 a.m. – 5 p.m. Monday – Friday).
Oklahoma Health Care Authority
- State ran health agency
- In charge of controlling the cost associated with state-purchased health care
- They specializes in providing improved health care coverage to the qualified populations of Oklahoma while keeping cost down as much as possible
Who can qualify for SoonerCare? Any legal resident in the state of Oklahoma that meet certain income thresholds. Please see Income Guidelines for a detailed breakdown of who may qualify for SoonerCare based on being poor.