- Take a survey related to a visit to a Pizza Hut or Wendy’s international location
In order to take the NPC Listens survey customers will need the 4 digit restaurant number in which the visit took place or they can simply scan the receipt on a mobile device. NPC will not have access to the mobile device customers personal information and responses will be kept confidential. The NPC LIstens survey is operated by the InMoment survey company.
- United States based pizza chain with more than 11,000 location internationally
- Founded in 1958 by deep dish pizza lovers Dan and Frank Carney
- The Pizza Hut corporate office is based at 7100 Corporate Drive Plano, TX 75024
What to order at Pizza Hut? The only two real options when making an order at Pizza Hut is deciding whether to get the hand tossed or pan pizza. The pan pizza is baked in a round cake pan and if thicker than the hand tossed. The hand tossed is shaped by the pizza makers hands on a steel table and tossed in the air to get it to the round shape and is lighter than the pan pizza but still some what thick (neither are anywhere close to thin crust). Most Pizza Hut customers will opt for the classic hand tossed style but the PAN style is def worth a try when feeling adventurous.
- United States based hamburger fast food restaurant chain with about 23% being outside the US (international)
- Founded in 1969 by Dave Thomas
- Based at 1 Dave Thomas Boulevard, Dublin, Ohio, United States
What to order at Wendy’s? Unlike Pizza Hut there are lots of different menu items at Wendy’s that are worth a try. Tops on the list would have to be the Jbc (jr. Bacon Cheeseburger), Dave’s Hot ‘n Juicy 1/4 Lb. Single, or the Jr. Cheeseburger Deluxe. The JBC is ideal for anyone looking for a delicious burger, topped with bacon but not big enough to leave the customer feeling ill for the rest of the day.