OTC Essentials Catalog
- Access a OTC account with a username and password
- Please note the consumer must be enrolled in a qualifying UnitedHealth care plan to use the OTC Essentials service
The OTC Essentials service can be used to browse categories to find the personal health care products the consumer requires. Customers can use Benefit Credits to place a TOC Essentials order and those who order online will not be charged a shipping fee. The service is operated by FirstLine Medical in association with UnitedHealthcare Services, Inc. (please note UnitedHealthcare Insurance Company manages FirstLine Medical through its affiliate OptumRx).
UnitedHealth Group Inc.
- Minnetonka based health care company
- Founded in 1977 but traces its origins to Charter Med Incorporated
- Serves around 70 million individuals throughout the United States
United Health Group is headquartered at UnitedHealth Group Incorporated, UnitedHealth Group Center, 9900 Bren Road East, Minnetonka, MN 55343 and can be found on the New York Stock Exchange under ticker symbol UHC. The United Health Care corporate office can be contacted at 952-936-1300.
Who heads the UHC firm?
- Mr. Richard T. Burke Sr. (Founder and Non-Exec. Chairman)
- Mr. Stephen J. Hemsley (Chief Exec. Officer and Exec. Director)
- Mr. David S. Wichmann (Pres and Chief Financial Officer)
United Health Care competes with Humana, Anthem, and Atena. UHC has a market cap of 121.88B while Aetna has a market cap of 38.47B which is good for second place.