Paperless Sears Card
- The Paperless Sears Card service lets people who have a Sears credit card make a payment to their account online
- A Sears credit card has no annual fee, and gives shoppers the chance to receive exclusive Sears coupons, plus shopping opportunities that are only available for cardholders
- This is a FREE service for all Sears credit card holders
- The Paperless Sears card service is available in both English and Spanish
Sears credit card holders using the Sears Card online service can track all purchases made on their account, set up account alerts to get notifications about any purchase made, and send in a payment. Any US resident who is at least 18 years old is eligible to apply for a Sears credit card, but just because a shopper applies, that doesn’t guarantee acceptance (getting a credit card from Sears is actually based on the applicant’s credit score). Once new members apply for a Sears credit card, they should expect to hear something back within 2 to 4 business days regarding their application. People with a Sears credit card are allowed to get a cash advance on their card, but there is a fee of 5% with a minimum of $5. Please note some Sears credit cards can be used at any Sears location or Sears.com, as well as any Kmart store, or Kmart.com (including Sears Optical, Sears Salons, Sears Tire and Auto Centers, Sears Jewelry counters, and any other Sears Branded service).
What promotional offers are available with the Sears credit card?
Customers who are approved for a new Sears card can receive $10 off of their first qualified purchase on their new credit card. This offer is only available to one customer per household at a time, and is limited to one offer per person. The Sears $10 offer will only be applied if the customer’s first purchase falls within the deferred interest limits.
To contact Sears about a credit card account
- Sears Private Label Payments, P.O. Box 9001055, Louisville, KY 40290-1055