PayPal Prepaid Register
- Activate a PayPal Prepaid MasterCard account online (or apply for the card for those who do not have one yet)
The PayPal Prepaid MasterCard is one of the top rated cards out there and can be used anywhere Debit MasterCard is accepted PLUS customers who order the card online will not be charged a costly purchase fee. Those who are looking to register the card via the PayPal Prepaid Register will need to have a PayPal account. Those who activate the PayPal Prepaid MasterCard online will be automatically enrolled into the rewards program associated with the card. Members will receive reward offers based on their shopping habits and PayPal Prepaid MasterCard cardholders who do not want to be in the program can always opt out.
PayPal Prepaid MasterCard Notes
- The rewards program will NOT share personal information about the card holder with the merchants who sponsor the reward offers
- A savings account option is available and is offered by The Bancorp Bank who is Member FDIC
- Consumers who do not have a PayPal account will not be able to use the card
- A cardholder may receive an unlimited number of Refer-a-Friend rewards while program is available
- The PayPal card requires no credit check and customers MUST activate the card within 120 days of receipt or it will become useless
- Once the cardholders has activated the card they will be automatically enrolled in the $4.95 per month fee plan which allows the card holder to make unlimited purchase transactions
What are the minimum and maximum load amounts associated with the PayPal MasterCard?The minimum amount will either be $10 or $20 while the maximum amount will be $500.
In order to apply for the card the applicant must be 18 years of age or older and a legal US citizen. At this time PayPal does NOT offer prepaid cards to people living in Puerto Rico, Guam, the U.S. Virgin Islands, American Samoa, or other U.S. territories.