Quantum Rewards Card
Fandango has teamed up with Visa Prepaid Cards (which are issued by MetaBank) to create the Fandango Loyalty program which rewards customers when they see a movie. To activate the Quantum Rewards Card the customer will need the card number, the CVS number, and the security code (which can be found on the back of the rewards card). The activation process will take less than 2 minutes to complete and the Fandango Rewards program is highly recommended for anyone who visit Fandango movie theaters more than once a week.
- Can be redeemed at any Fandango Box Office
- Accepted at 36,000 screens nationwide
- The promotional rewards can be printed from home or delivered via mobile
Any questions about the Quantum Rewards Card can be directed to the toll-free number of 866-343-0676. If for some reason a document needs to be faxed to Fandango please send it to 775-833-0909.
Fandango (ticket service)
- Sells movie tickets via phone and online to people in the United States
- Founded in the year 2000 and is headquartered in Hollywood (aka Los Angeles)
- The only major rival to the firm at this time is Movietickets.com
Fandango makes their profits by charging customers a premium to use its services, ranging from 75¢ to $2.50 which allows the movie goer to reserve a ticket and avoid a wait in line. The movie ticket will then be reserved and the customer can print the ticket at home or at a movie theater. Fandango is owned and operated by NBCUniversal.
NBCUniversal is an US Based media and entertainment company founded in 1926 as the National Broadcasting Company, Inc with revenues in the billions of dollars. The firm is headquartered at Comcast Building 30 Rockefeller Plaza New York, New York 10112, United States and is a subsidiary of Comcast. Popular divisions of NBCUniversal include NBC News and the NBC Sports Group.