Runners Point Survey
- Take a quick survey related to a purchase at Runners Point
The Runners Point Survey is powered by the InMoment Company and is available in English or Duetsch languages. In order to take the survey the customer will need the Runners Point store number and the transaction number associated with the purchase (both of which can be found on the Runners Point customer receipt). The Runners Point store number should be 3 digits long while the transaction number will be 4 digits long. At the end of the survey the customer will be rewarded with a 10% off coupon in the form of a code. This code should be written down on the Runners Point receipt and used on a future purchase.
Runners Point Survey Coupon Notes
- The coupon entitles the customer to a 10% discount on their next purchase of 1 pair of shoes, 1 piece of apparel or 1 accessory item or a combination of these 3
- The coupon cannot be combined with any other coupons from Runners Point
- To be eligible for the 10% discount on the customers next purchase the minimum amount of purchase on the transaction that led to the survey should be £35
- The Runners Point survey code must be used within 6 months from date of purchase of will become void (aka useless)
- One validation code per purchase only and the code cannot be redeemed for cash
- The discount cannot be used for the purchase of gift cards
- Shoe retailers that focuses on running shoes
- Has more than 130 branches
- Operates in the countries of Germany, Austria, Switzerland and the Netherlands
Top selling brands sold by Runners Point include Adidas, Asics, and Nike. Any customer service related question by email can be sent to [email protected] or customers looking to contact the firm by phone should dial +49 (0) 2361 9959030 Monday to Friday 8:00 clock – 20:00 clock.