Sallie Mae My Account
- Access a Sallie Mae student loan or savings account online with a user ID and password
- This service is free to use and will allow the student to make a student loan payment online or saving account customers can view a current balance
Any questions about the Sallie Mae My Account services can be directed to a service agent at 855-SLM-LOAN (855-756-5626) or those looking to correspond by mail can write to: Sallie Mae P.O. Box 8459 Philadelphia, PA 19101-8459. Sallie Mae account holders who are sending in evidence in regards to a disputed balance should write to: Sallie Mae P.O. Box 3319 Wilmington, DE 19804-4319.
Sallie Mae My Account Activity Center Notes
- Once the Sallie Mae activity center has been accessed a customer can apply for a new loan, complete or check on an application in process, cosign a loan application, or make a payment or check a balance online
- Online form are also available at no charge and can be printed assuming the Sallie Mae customer has a working printer at home or at the office
- Those who have registered for the Sallie Mae Activity Center online access when they applied for a loan can simply use the same login information to access the given account
- Those who do not have a Sallie My Account will be forced to go through a tiresome registeration process (don’t already have an online account? start by registering)
Students who would like to earn rewards while paying down their loans should look into the Upromise MasterCard. The Upromise credit card comes with state of the art chip technology which makes paying for purchases more secure at chip-card terminals in the U.S. and abroad.
Other Upromise credit card highlights include:
- A $50 sign up bonus
- Freee FICO Credit Score
- No limit to the total cash back you can earn on eligible purchases