The General My Policy
The My Policy Self Service is operated by Permanent General Assurance Corporation / Permanent General Assurance Corporation of Ohio, The General Automobile Insurance Company, Inc and allows a General Auto Insurance customer to pay a bill online. The service also allows a customer to view their current policy information and check which coverages apply to their account and who is covered.
The General Self Service Notes
- New users will have to sign up with their General Insurance policy number, email address, date of birth and zip code
- Returning users can simply access the site with their policy number (or email address used at the time of sign up) and the password they created
- Customers can also use the self-service center to print or save policy contract, application and other important documents
- Other random activities a customer can perform include request an ID card, obtain a quote, make a General Auto Insurance policy change or renew a policy
The General Auto Insurance is a Nashville based finance & insurance company that was founded in 1963 and is a subsidiary of PGC Holdings Corp.. The company operates in all 50 states and lives by the slogan “For a great low rate you can get online, go to The General and save some time!”.
The General Company Notes
- PGC Holdings Corp. (PGC) is a wholly owned by American Family Mutual Insurance Company
- The firm specializes in providing insurance to drivers with driving violations or accidents
- The firm was originally slanging insurance under the name Permanent General Agency in 1963
The General customer service team can be reached at 1-866-519-7422 or a customer can contact them by mail by writing to: PGC Holding Corp. 2636 Elm Hill Pike Nashville, Tennessee 37214 USA.