USB Convenient Cash
- Register for a US Bank Convenient Cash Card account online (or login for current members)
- The USB Convenient Cash Card is issued by U.S. Bank
and Fidelity National Information Services
Once the card holder has gained online access they can check the status of a payment, make a payment, view their balance, and check recent statements. Any questions about the US Bank Convenient Cash Card can be directed to a customer service agent at 855-822-3293 (this number can be used to report a lost or missing card, load funds, obtain a balance, and activate the card for first time users),
USB Convenient Cash Notes
- This is a debit card not a credit card
- Common places to make purchases include grocery stores (i.e.Sam’s Club, Whole Foods), retail stores, and restaurants (i.e. Red Lobster, Olive Garden, Pizza Hut)
- Questions via email can be directed to [email protected]
- Customers can use the Convenient Cash card to obtain cash at a ATM, credit union, or ask for cash back when making a purchase
- Card members can have their pay check deposited onto the card using the Payroll Direct Deposit portion of their account
Customers looking to make a payment via US Mail can send it to: Cardholder Services P.O. Box 550160 Ft. Lauderdale FL 33355-0160 (please note this address can also be used for general customer service inquires or to dispute a transaction that was made using the US Bank Convenient Cash Card). When corresponding my mail please include the customers USB Convenient Cash account number and a phone number to be reached at.
- The four digit PIN number will always be required when making a purchase or requesting cash back
- The charge is $0 when paying a bill online
Online bill pay is free and should be the prefered option for most US Bank Convenient Cash Card members unless they fail to have access to the Internet or a smart phone.