Verizon Jack Settlement
- Obtain more information about the class action lawsuit entitled Enerson v. Verizon New Jersey Inc., in which class members claim Verizon improperly charged customers for the installation of certain network interface jacks
Class members who qualify may receive a settlement of $11.22 for each claimed installation charge imposed. To be considered a class member of the Verizon Jack Settlement the customer must be a New Jersey resident and charged for installation of certain network interface jacks between the dates if Jan. 1, 2007 and May 18, 2014 (for customer who are not tech savor… a network interface jack is the jack on the wall into which Verizon customers plug in their landline phones).
Verizon Network Interface Jack Class Action Lawsuit Notes
- Claim forms do not have to be filed in this case as class members will automatically receive benefits from the Verizon class action settlement AND no proof of purchase is required
- Al objections to the Verizon Jack Settlement are due before March 4, 2019
- The court in which the case will take place is the Superior Court of the State of New Jersey, Law Division, Bergen County
- A fairness hearing will be held at that court on 3/30/2016
- Class members will be represented by Bennet D. Zurofsky, Cyrus Mehri and Steven Skalet, Mehri & Skalet, AND the Mayer Law Group LLC
Anyone looking to obtain more information or details about the Verizon Jack Settlement can call 1-877-320-4723 or write to: P.O. Box 8060, San Rafael, CA 94912-8060 (please remember a claim form DOES NOT have to be filed in this lawsuit).
Which mini-modular interface jacks are included in this class action lawsuit? Customers who bouhgt any of the following jacks should qualify as a class member: RJ11C, RJ12C, RJ13C, RJ14C, RJ25C, RJ11W, RJ12W, RJ13W, and RJ14W.