- Provides an easy to use customer service tool which allows a customer to pay down an obligation to Walmart Stores Inc.
- Those who already have a recovery account can sign in with their reference number and password (the Walmart Recovery reference number may or may not begin with a letter, for example 248205837292 or C58190573921)
New users to the Walmart Recovery service will have to go through a bothersome registration process in which the customer will have to create an account with a reference number and a email address. Please dial (866) 376-5011 with any questions or issues that come up while using the Walmart Recovery service (this number is available 8:00am-5:00pm CST Monday thru Friday excluding major holidays).
Walmart Recovery Notes
- One one reference number can be used per account
- Customers with more than one reference numbers will have to create a separate account for each
- The service is free to use and is operated by Walmart Inc
- Customers using the service usually sign up due to a Walmart asset recovery letter
“This is not a scam. When a theft occurs, the matter can proceed civilly as well as criminally. Stores are allowed to fine well in excess of the purchase price of the item to defray the costs of their surveillance system, their theft insurance, their security guards and their loss prevention departments… There are those who would not pay this, figuring that it’s very unlikely that the store will take you to court over this, especially since the criminal charges have already come and gone. But yes, it’s perfectly legal” – Legal Expert: Zoey, JD
Customers looking to contact the CEO or VP of Walmart about the Walmart Recovery service should write to the corporate office at: 702 S.W. 8th Street Bentonville, AR 72716 or call 479-273-4000.